Magic Milf ⭐ Brisbane Broncos did the job tonight but not without a challenge from the St George-Ill...
9 hours ago - 1 Likes
The NRL season kicks off on Friday 13th March and your 'MyTips.com.au' Tipping Comp can be found here at Tippingunlimited.com.
You have until 30th April to join up. Latecomers are given away teams as their tips.
The Tipping Comp ends at the completion of round 26 of the NRL competition on 6th September (the minor premiership).
You can join in the public tipping competition or if you like, set up your own private tipping comp for friends, family and workmates, just for fun!
Prizes in the public comp range from LeagueUnlimited.com Showbags to T-Shirts to League Jerseys... including a major prize to be announced for season's top tipster.
HALF WAY PRIZE - to be awarded to leader at the half way point of the NRL competition (end of round 13): MICK SIMMONS MERCHANDISE PACKAGE LUCKY LAST PRIZE - to be awarded to the last place-getter at the end of the NRL minor premiership (round 26): LEAGUEUNLIMITED.COM SHOWBAG THIRD PRIZE - to be awarded to the third place-getter at the end of the NRL minor premiership (round 26): LEAGUE CAP FROM WHATS YOUR TEAM SECOND PRIZE - to be awarded to the second place-getter at the end of the NRL minor premiership (round 26): WHATS YOUR TEAM T-SHIRT GRAND PRIZE - to be awarded to the first place-getter at the end of the NRL minor premiership (round 26): AUSTRALIAN KANGAROOS JERSEY FROM MICK SIMMONS
To join up:
IMPORTANT: If you were a 'MyTips.com.au' tipster in 2008, your Username and Password are the same for 2009.
1. Go to the link at the top of page and click on 'Tipping Unlimited'. Alternatively, go to www.tippingunlimited.com This will take you to LeagueUnlimited's 'My Tips' website.
2. To join up from scratch: * Click on the 'JOIN NOW' link. * Agree to the conditions, and click on 'Continue'. * Fill in the registration form, and click on 'Register.' * Check you email inbox and confirm/verify your registration. * You are now registered to play!
How to make your tips:
1. After you have logged in, click on 'Tipping'.
2. In the competition tab of your choice (eg National Rugby League), select a round and make your tips.
Any problems, the easiest way to get it fixed is to fire off a quick email to [email protected]
* Prizes depend on stock availability and sizes. In the event that an item is unavailable, the supplier will provide an alternative prize of the same approximate value.