The NSW Blues have been named for the first game of the 2017 #Origin series.
6 days ago - 2 Likes
THE QRL has today announced the Queensland Under 18 team to play New South Wales at Suncorp Stadium on June 26.
The young Maroons will be shooting for back-to-back victories over NSW after beating the Blues 24-18 in Sydney last year.
The Queensland team will go into camp on the Gold Coast on Friday, June 21.
Queensland Under 18 team
1. Valentine Holmes (Cronulla Sharks)
2. Paul Byrnes (Brisbane Broncos)
3. Ellery Tusa (Melbourne Storm)
4. Shaun Hudson (Gold Coast Titans)
5. Elijah Alick (Brisbane Broncos)
6. Jayden Nikorima (Brisbane Broncos/Norths Devils)
7. Duncan Paia’Aua (Brisbane Broncos)
8. Luke Bateman (Canberra Raiders)
9. Jayden Berrell (Brisbane Broncos)
10. Joseph Ofahengaue (Brisbane Broncos)
11. Alex Barr (Easts Tigers)
12. Richard Skelton (Redcliffe Dolphins)
13. Jai Arrow (Brisbane Broncos)
14. Chris Ostwald (Brisbane Broncos/Norths Devils)
15. Harry Pondekas (Brisbane Broncos/ Norths Devils)
16. Kieran Quabba (North Queensland Cowboys)
17. Andrew Niemoeller (North Queensland Cowboys)
Coach: Anthony Seibold (Melbourne Storm)