The NSW Blues have been named for the first game of the 2017 #Origin series.
5 days ago - 2 Likes
South Sydney chief executive David Tapp says he's under pressure from the club's fans to make a formal complaint to the National Rugby League over the performance of the video referee in Saturday night's loss to Canberra.
Souths were beaten 34-12 in a game that featured two controversial calls by video referee Chris Ward. Tapp says the club will consider making an official complaint with the NRL but will study the video this morning before reaching a final decision.
Meanwhile, NRL chief executive David Gallop says the league will act if it has any evidence that clubs have defied the league's anti-tampering deadline.
Gallop's warning follows an informal approach from Penrith after they heard rumours star fullback Rhys Wesser had been approached by the Sydney Roosters.