86 mins ago - 1 Likes
Wests Tigers injury update ahead of Round 8
Ayshford has a syndsemosis injury in his right ankle with Lawrence suffering a hamstring injury in the loss to Brisbane at Campbelltown Sports Stadium last Saturday night.
Half-back Tim Moltzen will undergo surgery tomorrow after suffering a season ending knee injury.
Forward Matt Bell sustained a tendon injury to his right hand in training in the lead up to the Broncos game. He is undergoing surgery this week and is expected to be sidelined for 6-8 weeks.
On a positive note, winger Marika Koroibete has overcome a foot injury and is available for selection for Friday night’s game against the Bulldogs at ANZ Stadium.
- Benji Marshall (foot), Rd 9
- David Nofoaluma (knee), Rd 9
- Braith Anasta (groin), Rd 12
- Blake Ayshford (ankle), Rd 14
- Chris Lawrence (hamstring), Rd 14
- Matt Bell (hand), Rd 15
- James Gavet (knee), indefinite
- Keith Galloway (pec), indefinite
- Lote Tuqiri (arm), indefinite
- Tim Moltzen (knee), season