A week out from the #NRL season kickoff, we look at the fantastic potential possessed across the Tas...
15 hours ago - 2 Likes
Mitsubishi Electric Bulldogs coach Steve Folkes has made the following changes to the Bulldogs side which lost to the Sharks last Sunday:
- Jarrad Hickey and Daniel Holdsworth make way for Andrew Ryan and Willie Mason who return from State of Origin duty. Hickey moves back to the interchange bench and Holdsworth drops to Premier League.
- Jon Green moves back to Premier League.
- Daryl Millard returns to the centres after missing last week with an ankle injury.
- Andrew Emelio moves from the centres to the wing with Trent Cutler dropping back to Premier League.
- Mark O'Meley and Nick Kouparitsas have been named on a six man bench. O'Meley returns from a quad injury.
The Bulldogs team to take on the Cowboys this Friday for the inaugural Reconciliation Cup at Suncorp Stadium is:
1. Luke Patten 2. Hazem El Masri 3. Daryl Millard 4. Willie Tonga 5. Andrew Emelio 6. Ben Roberts 7. Brent Sherwin 8. Chris Armit 9. Corey Hughes 10. Willie Mason 11. Sonny Bill Williams 12. Andrew Ryan (c) 13. Reni Maitua
Interchange: 14. Adam Perry 15. Lee Te Maari 16. Kane Cleal 17. Jarrad Hickey 19. Nick Kouparitsas 20. Mark O'Meley
The Reconciliation Cup will commemorate the 40th anniversary of the 1967 referendum that voted to include indigenous Australians in the national census.
The match will also present an opportunity to celebrate the tremendous contribution of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to the game of rugby league.