Check out the full draw ➡️ h...
9 hours ago
Melbourne lock Dallas Johnson has signed a new three-year contract with the Storm that will see him remain with the reigning NRL premiers until the end of the 2011 season.
The Queensland and Australian capped forward said loyalty played a big part in his decision to remain with the Storm.
"I'd like to think of myself as a loyal type of bloke, the club has been really good to me and I've thoroughly enjoyed my time here," the 25-year-old said on Tuesday.
"I see no reason to be looking to play my football anywhere else."
Johnson made his NRL debut with the Storm in 2003 and has played a key part in the club's recent success, helping them to the 2006 minor premiership and grand final, and then the NRL title last year.
He has played in all six State of Origin games since making his Queensland debut in 2006, and last year made his Kangaroos debut against New Zealand last October.
He was later named at lock for the World XIII team for 2007 and currently sits in second place on the NRL tackle count for the 2008 season behind teammate Cam Smith.
Melbourne coach Craig Bellamy said Johnson was an integral part of the club.
"You know every time Dallas puts on the Storm jersey he will give everything he's got to win," said Bellamy.
"He is very well respected by the players, coaches and staff.