🙅🏼 Penrith Panthers have emphatically denied they are interested in Broncos' half Ben Hunt.
4 days ago
The St George Illawarra Dragons will be looking to make it two successful visits to Queensland in a row when they take on competition leaders Brisbane at Suncorp Stadium this Sunday.
The Dragons are aiming for their fifth straight win and Coach Nathan Brown has remained with the same 17 players from last week who defeated the Cowboys 36-16 in Townsville. Bryan Norrie an addition to the bench is the only change.
?We are pleased with our form over the past weeks but know that we still have to improve,? said Brown. ?The Broncos are a classy outfit and there are many reasons why they are leading the competition?.
The sides last met in Round 6 at WIN Stadium with the Broncos defeating the Dragons 34-24.
NRL v Broncos 3.00pm Sunday 14 August Suncorp Stadium Coach: Nathan Brown
1. Clint GREENSHIELDS 2. Colin BEST 3. Mark GASNIER 4. Matt COOPER 5. Wes NAIQAMA 6. Trent BARRETT (c) 7. Ben HORNBY 8. Luke BAILEY 9. Dean YOUNG 10. Jason RYLES 11. Ben CREAGH 12. Lance THOMPSON 13. Shaun TIMMINS
14. Ashton SIMS 15. Justin POORE 16. Corey PAYNE 17. Michael ENNIS 18. Bryan NORRIE
Premier League v Wests Magpies 12.20pm Sunday 14 August Campbelltown Stadium Coach: Michael Potter
1. Reece SIMMONDS 2. Josh MORRIS 3. Albert TORRENS 4. Shane MARTEENE 5. Nick YOUNGQUEST 6. Daniel HOLDSWORTH 7. Chris SHEPPARD 8. Michael HENDERSON 9. Aaron GORRELL (c) 10. Sam FAUST 11. Luke DALZIEL-DON 12. Brett KELLY 13. Willie MANU
15. Adam CAWLEY 16. Luke MERCER 17. Wade HUMPHREYS 18. Luke ROBERTS
Jersey Flegg v Wests Magpies 10.45am Saturday 14 August Campbelltown Stadium Coach: Steven Price
1. Brett MORRIS 2. Beau RYAN 3. Brad DAVIDSON 4. Daryl MILLARD 5. Jason NIGHTINGALE 6. Josh LEWIS 7. Jamie KEITH (c) 8. Charlie LEAENO 9. George NDAIRA 10. Chris HOUSTON 11. Lee TE MAARI 12. Tom HABERECHT 13. Jason KLIMIS
14. Dan HUNT 15. Jhi TANNER 16. Brian WEST 17. Shannon STITT 18. James JIMENEZ 19. Sean FERGUSON 20. Ben JEFFERY 21. Danny WICKS 22. Peter WAKLEY 23. Nathan WYNN