ESL - Round 14 results - Sunday's

Sunday's games:

Warrington 20-24 Bradford

Bradford closed the gap on Super League leaders Leeds with a dramatic victory at Warrington.

The Bulls trailed 20-14 but grabbed two tries in the last three minutes through Mike Forshaw and Scott Naylor to sink brave Wolves.

Warrington took the lead with a penalty from Graham Appo after only five minutes.

Bradford grabbed their first try after eight minutes when Danny Gartner gathered Paul Deacon's kick to go over.

But Warrington were soon ahead after tries by Rob Smyth and Appo.

Bradford, who have already beaten Warrington twice this term, clawed back to 14-12 when skipper Robbie Paul touched down.

But the Wolves deservedly regained the lead in the 54th minute before Forshaw went over from dummy-half to tie the scores.

Both sides looked set for a point until Naylor grabbed the winner after Dean Gaskell tapped Deacon's attempted 40-20 back into play.

It was cruel luck for Warrington who had turned in an outstanding effort.

Warrington 20 Tries: Smyth, Appo, Grose Goals: Appo 4 defeated by Bradford 24 Tries: Gartner, Paul, Forshaw, Naylor Goals: Deacon 4

Warrington: Appo, Smyth, Grose, Noone, Gaskell, Clarke, N. Wood, Fozzard, Gleeson, Hilton, P. Wood, Wainwright, Burns. Replacements: Guisset, Sturm, Stevens, Hulse.

Bradford: Paul, Vaikona, Naylor, Hape, Pratt, Pryce, Deacon, Vagana, A. Smith, Parker, Gartner, Peacock, Forshaw. Replacements: Gilmour, Radford, Anderson, Moore.

Referee: Russell Smith (Castleford)

Castleford 16-28 London

London stretched their remarkable away record this season by scoring 10 points in the last 15 minutes to snatch victory at The Jungle.

A three-match winning run looked set to end when Castleford skipper Danny Orr sent Darren Rogers over for a 58th-minute try, and Wayne Bartrim kicked his fourth goal to give the home side a 16-8 advantage.

But the Broncos struck back with two tries in three minutes from centre Tony Martin before rounding things off when full-back Dennis Moran collected his second two minutes from time.

Castleford took a sixth-minute lead when Michael Smith's pass was hacked on by Orr who regathered the ball before linking with Rogers to send Michael Eagar in.

And they carried their advantage into the second half as their visitors struggled to gel.

London's revival started when Tigers failed to deal with Thorman's kick and Martin pounced for his first.

The centre quickly struck again by finishing a lovely move involving Billy Peden and Russell Bowden.

And Castleford's fate was sealed in the 78th minute when Rob Purdham's long pass put Moran in for his 10th try in the last four games.

Castleford 16 Tries: Eagar, Rogers Goals: Bartrim 4 defeated by London 28 Tries: Moran 2, Martin 2 Goals: Thorman 6

Castleford: Saxton, Pryce, Gibson, Eagar, Rogers, Orr, Healey, Sykes, Hudson, Lynch, Smith, Johnson, Bartrim. Replacements: Hepworth, Blakeway, Mellor, Sampson.

London: Moran, Sykes, Martin, Roy, Hall, Purdham, Thorman, Bawden, Budworth, Retchless, Toshack, Peden, Dymock. Replacements: Kennedy, Marshall, Stephenson, Gallagher.

Referee: Robert Connolly (Wigan)

Huddersfield 26-4 Wakefield

Huddersfield Giants' convincing win over Wakefield Wildcats was spoiled by the last-minute sending off of Paul Reilly.

The full-back saw red for his part in a brawl which involved most of the 26 players on the field. Referee Ashley Klein - making his Super League debut - singled out Reilly as the main offender.

Wakefield's Richard Newlove scored a consolation try from the resulting penalty and the final whistle brought a controversial end to an entertaining match.

Ben Roarty got the Giants rolling with a try on 20 minutes. The former Penrith Panthers ace, who scored on debut last week, latched on to a Paul March pass to dive over.

That inspired the Giants to hit Wakefield with three more tries before the break.

Stand-off Stanley Gene burst past several defenders to put in Reilly for a try with 28 minutes gone.

Then Brandon Costin went over three minutes later and Marcus St Hilaire extended the lead just before the hooter, with Steve McNamara adding three conversions to complete a run of 22 points in just 18 minutes.

After the break Julian Bailey completed the scoring with a try from Darren Turner's pass with McNamara's conversion hitting the goalposts.

The win was Huddersfield's second in a week and the fifth of a much improved campaign.

And to add insult to injury the home side has now leapfrogged Shane McNally's men in the table.

Huddersfield 26 Tries: Roarty, Reilly, Costin, St Hilaire, Bailey Goals: McNamara 3 defeated Wakefield 4 Tries: Newlove

Huddersfield: Reilly, O'Hare, Bailey, Costin, St Hilaire, Gene, March, Fleary, Turner, Gannon, Roarty, O'Doherty, Bloem. Replacements: McNamara, Slicker, Morrison, Holroyd.

Wakefield: Holland, Halpenny, Wells, Seers, Newlove, Handforth, Davis, Field, March, Hood, Slattery, Ellis, Vowles. Replacements: Jeffries, Korkidas, Snitch, Griffin.

Referee: Ashley Klein (London)