Parramatta Eels Captain, Nathan Hindmarsh is set to join the 300 club
this weekend when the Eels face the Panthers in Round 19. Hindy's career
started back in 1998 for the Eels against the then Adelaide Rams, since
then he has played 299 first grade matches in the NRL. Nathan's
representative life came to form in 2000 where he was picked to play for
Australia in the World Cup series, where he played 4 matches and scored
4 tries in that time. Since then he has played a further 23 test
matches for Australia, had a hand in 17 State of Origin matches for the
Blues and in 2008 was chosen to play for Country Origin.
There is no doubting that Nathan Hindmarsh is one of the games greats.
His efforts week-in week-out are nothing short of outstanding. The 31-
year old warhorse is focused on this milestone, however it's not at the
forefront of his mind this weekend. It's a milestone which will be
celebrated he hopes with another 2 competition points.
STATE OF PLAY: Round 19
- Brisbane Expansion Team Revealed as Brisbane Bombers
- Adam Blair has signed with the Tigers
- Joel Reddy and Matt Bell also set to join the Tigers
- Ricky Stuart won't return to club coaching
- Mark Gasiner will retire at seasons end
- Kevin Moore has quit the Bulldogs immediately