Only one player suspended from six charges across the weekend - Parramatta Eels enforcer Manu Ma'u w...
8 hours ago
It's Teamlist Tuesday for Round 13 of the 2017 NRL Season! Around 4pm AEST every Tuesday, the full teams and officials for each NRL round will be posted right here! This article updates across the weekend as clubs update their squads.
All times are listed in AEST (NSW/QLD/VIC/ACT) unless otherwise noted.
Twitter: Follow @LeagueUnlimited
1. Billy Slater 2. Suliasi Vunivalu 3. William Chambers 4. Cheyse Blair 5. Josh Addo-Carr 6. Cameron Munster 7. Cooper Cronk 8. Jesse Bromwich 19. Slade Griffin 10. Tim Glasby 11. Felise Kaufusi 12. Tohu Harris 13. Dale Finucane 14. Jordan McLean 15. Brandon Smith 16. Kenneath Bromwich 17. Nelson Asofa-Solomona
Bromwich returns from his two-match club suspension into the front row. McLean is back to the bench, while the Storm have been permitted an additional two reserves to form a 23-man squad given their high level of Origin commitments.
Thursday: Tonumaipea & Nicholls drop out.
Final 17: Cam Smith won't back up from Origin. Griffin starts at hooker with Brandon Smith named on the interchange. Stimson drops out as well.
1. Dane Gagai 2. Ken Sio 3. Joe Wardle 4. Peter Mata'utia 5. Nathan Ross 6. Brock Lamb 7. Jaelen Feeney 8. Daniel Saifiti 9. Danny Levi 10. Josh Starling 11. Sione Mata'utia 21. Lachlan Fitzgibbon 13. Luke Yates 14. Sam Stone 12. Mitchell Barnett 16. Tyler Randell 17. Jacob Saifiti
Ross, Starling & Barnett are all back. The resulting reshuffle sees Stone and Daniel Saifiti benched with Elliot (reserves) and Stockwell (injured) out of the first 17.
Thursday: Dennis & Hodkinson drop out.
Final 17: King and Elliot drop out. Fitzgibbon starts in the second row with Barnett benched.
Referees: Adam Gee, Gavin Reynolds;Sideline Officials: Ricky MacFarlane, Jon Stone;Video Referees: Jared Maxwell, Luke Patten;
1. Bevan French 2. Semi Radradra 3. Brad Takairangi 4. Kirisome Auva'a 5. Josh Hoffman 6. Clint Gutherson 7. Mitchell Moses 8. Suaia Matagi 9. Kaysa Pritchard 15. Daniel Alvaro 11. Manu Ma'u 12. Tepai Moeroa 13. Nathan Brown 14. Beau Scott 16. Kenny Edwards 18. David Gower 19. Will Smith
Brown is back, straight into lock with Matagi to start. Vave and Scott move back to the bench.
Thursday: Mannah is out, which brings Alvaro into the front row. Siosaia Vave drops off the interchange as well - both he and Mannah are injured.
Final 17: No further changes with Gower and Smith the bench players called upon.
1. Roger Tuivasa-sheck 2. David Fusitua 3. Blake Ayshford 4. Solomone Kata 5. Ken Maumalo 6. Kieran Foran 7. Shaun Johnson 8. James Gavet 9. Issac Luke 10. Ben Matulino 11. Bodene Thompson 12. Ryan Hoffman 13. Simon Mannering 14. Nathaniel Roache 15. Sam Lisone 16. Albert Vete 18. Jacob Lillyman
Kata returns in the backline which means no room for rookie Nicoll-Klokstad. 'CNK' appears in the reserves list.
Thursday: Hingano and Sipley drop out.
Final 17: Afoa drops out to make way for Jacob Lillyman on the interchange.
Referees: Ashley Klein, Chris Sutton;Sideline Officials: Nick Beashel, Kasey Badger;Video Referees: Bernard Sutton, Bryan Norrie;
19. Josh Dugan 2. Nene Macdonald 6. Kurt Mann 4. Timoteo Lafai 1. Jason Nightingale 21. Gareth Widdop 7. Josh McCrone 8. Russell Packer 9. Cameron McInnes 10. Paul Vaughan 20. Tyson Frizell 12. Joel Thompson 13. Jack de Belin 3. Taane Milne 11. Tariq Sims 15. Leeson Ah Mau 16. Hame Sele
Frizzell and Dugan are named in the reserves in case they are fit to back-up from Origin. Gareth Widdop is also listed as an outside chance of return from injury. Sims (second row) and Nightingale (fullback) start in place of the Origin reps. Blake Lawrie & Tyrone McCarthy are the remaining two reserves for the 22 men named.
Friday: Where to even start... Dugan (fullback), Frizell (2nd row) and Widdop (five-eighth) all come into the side. Nightingale moves to the wing, Faifai Loa & Host to the reserves, Milne and Sims to the interchange, and Mann to the centres.
Final 17: Host, Faifai Loa and McCarthy drop off the reserves with all the changes from Friday remaining in place.
1. James Tedesco 2. David Nofoaluma 21. Michael Chee-Kam 4. Moses Suli 5. Kevin Naiqama 6. Tuimoala Lolohea 7. Jack Littlejohn 8. Aaron Woods 9. Matt McIlwrick 10. Ava Seumanufagai 11. Kyle Lovett 12. Chris Lawrence 13. Elijah Taylor 14. Tim Grant 15. Jj Felise 17. Jacob Liddle 18. Esan Marsters
With Brooks still out, new signing Lolohea comes straight into the side at 6 alongside halfback Littlejohn. Seumanufagai & Lawrence are also back in the side, while Rankin is named in the reserves after returning to first grade last start. Aloiai (injured) and Sue (suspended) are out.
Friday: Eisenhuth and Rankin drop out with no other changes as yet.
Final 17: Two changes to the final side with Chee Kam replacing Malakai Watene Zelezniak in the centres, and Marsters replacing Edwards on the interchange.
Referees: Gavin Badger, Peter Gough;Sideline Officials: Russell Turner, Chris McMillan;Video Referees: Jared Maxwell, Luke Patten;
1. Michael Gordon 2. Daniel Tupou 3. Latrell Mitchell 4. Joseph Manu 5. Blake Ferguson 6. Luke Keary 19. Connor Watson 8. Jared Waerea-Hargreaves 9. Jake Friend 10. Dylan Napa 11. Boyd Cordner 12. Mitchell Aubusson 13. Sio Siua Taukeiaho 14. Isaac Liu 16. Aidan Guerra 17. Ryan Matterson 23. Zane Tetevano
Ferguson, Pearce, Napa, Cordner and Guerra all return from rep duty although the additional allowance for Origin-heavy teams sees a host of names in the reserves. Evans and Matterson retain a place in the 17, albeit on the interchange.
Friday: Pearce is out after being concussed in Wednesday's win for NSW over QLD. Cornish will play five-eighth. Watson moves from reserves to interchange.
Final 17: Cornish out injured now too - Watson comes into the halves. Tetevano takes the remaining bench spot.
1. Darius Boyd 2. Corey Oates 3. James Roberts 4. Tautau Moga 5. Jordan Kahu 20. Benji Marshall 7. Ben Hunt 8. Korbin Sims 9. Andrew McCullough 10. Adam Blair 11. Sam Thaiday 12. Matt Gillett 13. Josh Mcguire 14. Alex Glenn 15. Tevita Pangai 16. Herman Essese 19. Jaydn Su'a
Similarly Brisbane have 23 men named, with Boyd, Oates, Milford, Thaiday and Gillett all back, as well as McCullough returning from injury.
Friday: Pearson and Mead omitted. Milford is unlikely to play, as is Nikorima. Marshall is likely to start at five-eighth again.
Final 17: Nikorima and Milford omitted as expected. Marshall to five-eighth, Su'A takes the final interchange spot with Ofahengaue dropping out.
Referees: Ben Cummins, Dave Munro;Sideline Officials: Michael Wise, Phil Henderson;Video Referees: Bernard Sutton, Ben Galea;
1. Lachlan Coote 2. Kyle Feldt 22. Javid Bowen 4. Kane Linnett 5. Antonio Winterstein 6. Ray Thompson 7. Michael Morgan 8. John Asiata 9. Jake Granville 10. Scott Bolton 11. Gavin Cooper 12. Ethan Lowe 13. Jason Taumalolo 14. Ben Hampton 15. Coen Hess 16. Shaun Fensom 17. Ben Spina
A handy fifth reserve for the Cowboys who are unchanged from their pre-bye round. Thurston is included in the reserves again as an outside chance of returning from injury.
Friday: Maroons rep Justin O'Neill is out, with Bowen drafted into the centres.
Final 17: No further changes with just the Bowen for O'Neill change affecting the final side.
1. Tyrone Roberts 2. Anthony Don 3. Jarryd Hayne 4. Konrad Hurrell 5. Dale Copley 6. Kane Elgey 7. Ashley Taylor 8. Jarrod Wallace 14. Karl Lawton 10. Ryan James 15. Morgan Boyle 12. Joe Greenwood 11. Chris McQueen 13. Leivaha Pulu 16. Paterika Vaivai 19. William Zillman 20. Max King
No changes from the 17 that played in the Round 11 side here, although Pulu starts at lock.
Friday: Peteru & Politoni drop out.
Final 17: Big changes with Nathan Peats unable to back up from Origin. Karl Lawton will play hooker. Morgan Boyle is also promoted to the starting side in the second row, shifting McQueen to lock and Pulu to the bench. Zillman and King make the cut on the bench with Pettybourne left out.
Referees: Henry Perenara, Chris James;Sideline Officials: Clayton Sharpe, Nick Morel;Video Referees: Ashley Klein, Bryan Norrie;
1. Matthew Wright 2. Jorge Taufua 3. Dylan Walker 4. Brian Kelly 5. Akuila Uate 6. Blake Green 7. Daly Cherry-Evans 8. Brenton Lawrence 9. Apisai Koroisau 10. Martin Taupau 11. Frank Winterstein 12. Curtis Sironen 13. Jake Trbojevic 14. Lewis Brown 15. Jackson Hastings 17. Addin Fonua-blake 22. Lloyd Perrett
Unchanged from Round 11 here.
Saturday: Cullen and Myles drop out.
Final 17: Perrett fills Myles' vacant interchange spot.
1. Jack Wighton 2. Nick Cotric 3. Jarrod Croker 4. Joseph Leilua 5. Jordan Rapana 6. Blake Austin 7. Aidan Sezer 8. Junior Paulo 9. Josh Hodgson 10. Shannon Boyd 11. Josh Papalii 12. Elliot Whitehead 13. Iosia Soliola 14. Adam Clydsdale 15. Joseph Tapine 16. Clay Priest 17. Dunamis Lui
Saturday: Sorensen & Lachlan Croker drop out.
Final 17: 1-17.
Referees: Gerard Sutton, Chris Butler;Sideline Officials: Rohan Best, Ziggy Przeklasa-Adamski;Video Referees: Jared Maxwell, Ben Galea;
1. William Hopoate 20. Marcelo Montoya 3. Josh Morris 4. Brenko Lee 5. Kerrod Holland 6. Matt Frawley 7. Moses Mbye 8. Aiden Tolman 9. Michael Lichaa 14. Sam Kasiano 11. Josh Jackson 12. Adam Elliot 13. David Klemmer 15. Danny Fualalo 16. Greg Eastwood 17. Craig Garvey 19. Francis Tualau 23. Asipeli Fine
Morris, Jackson and Klemmer return, as does James Graham who missed an hour of last week's loss to Cronulla. Tualau and Montoya are pushed to the reserves.
Saturday: Brett Morris has been ruled out, with Montoya to take his place on the wing. To'omaga also drops out.
Final 17: James Graham joins Morris on the sidelines. Kasiano will start in his place with Tualau the player added to the interchange. Kennar drops out.
1. Dylan Edwards 2. Josh Mansour 3. Dean Whare 4. Waqa Blake 5. Dallin Watene Zelezniak 6. Matt Moylan 7. Nathan Cleary 8. James Tamou 9. Mitch Rein 10. Regan Campbell-Gillard 11. Corey Harawira 12. Isaah Yeo 13. Trent Merrin 14. Tyrone Peachey 15. Leilani Latu 16. Tim Browne 17. Viliame Kikau
Cartwright succumbs to injury again - that puts Moylan in the 6, Edwards back at fullback and the long awaited return of Mansour on the wing. Rein starts at hooker with Yeo returning in the second row.
Saturday: Leota and Martin drop off the reserves.
Final 17: 1-17, no changes.
Referees: Grant Atkins, Alan Shortall;Sideline Officials: Dave Ryan, Chris Sutton;Video Referees: Bernard Sutton, Luke Patten;