ICYMI, on Thursday the @NRL - National Rugby League released the 2018 #NRLDraw.
Check out all 192 m...
40 hours ago - 1 Likes
Injuries to regular halves Trent Barrett (quad) and Mathew Head (knee) has forced the change but created opportunities for others, namely Clint Greenshields at fullback.
?Clint is a great player who has just been waiting for his opportunity,? said Brown. ?He has done a great job for us over the past weeks and deserves this chance to secure the number one jumper?.
Scans today confirmed anterior cruciate ligament damage for Head who will undergo a knee reconstruction and miss the remainder of the season.
NRL v South Sydney Rabbotohs 2.30pm Sunday 19 June Sydney Cricket Ground Coach: Nathan Brown
1. Clint GREENSHIELDS 2. Colin BEST 3. Albert TORRENS 4. Matt COOPER 5. Wes NAIQAMA 6. Michael ENNIS 7. Ben HORNBY (c) 8. Luke BAILEY 9. Dean YOUNG 10. Jason RYLES 11. Ben CREAGH 12. Lance THOMPSON 13. Shaun TIMMINS
14. Justin POORE 15. Willie MANU 16. Corey PAYNE 17. Aaron GORRELL 18. Michael HENDERSON 19. Ashton SIMS (two to be omitted)
Premier League v South Sydney Rabbitohs 12.30pm Sunday 19 June Sydney Cricket Ground Coach: Michael Potter
1. Reece SIMMONDS 2. Beau RYAN 3. Luke MERCER 4. Shane MARTEENE 5. Nick YOUNGQUEST 6. Daniel HOLDSWORTH 7. Keiran KERR 8. Charlie LEAENO 9. Wade HUMPHREYS (c) 10. Corey MAHER 11. Luke DALZIEL-DON 12. Brett KELLY 13. Aaron WHEATLEY
15. Adam CAWLEY 16. Sam FAUST 17. Jason KLIMIS
Jersey Flegg v South Sydney Rabbitohs 1.00pm Saturday 18 June Redfern Oval Coach: Steven Price
1. Brett MORRIS 2. Tom HEWITT 3. Brad DAVIDSON 4. Lee TE MAARI 5. Jason NIGHTINGALE 6. Josh LEWIS 7. Jamie KEITH (c) 8. Jamie DUNNING 9. George NDAIRA 10. Chris HOUSTON 11. Willie TUPOU 12. Tom HABERECHT 13. James JIMENEZ
14. Dan HUNT 15. Jhi TANNER 16. Brian WEST 17. Nathan WYNN 18. Keith LULIA 19. Sean FERGUSON 20. Ben JEFFERY 21. Danny WICKS