Writer Rick Edgerton talks #MHFBeanie Round, the harrowing statistics behind Brain Cancer - and what...
43 hours ago - 1 Likes
THE Queensland Rugby League has announced the Queensland Under 18 team to play New South Wales in Sydney on June 15.
The match will be played before Game Two of the Harvey Norman State of Origin series at ANZ Stadium.
Brendan Lam will coach the Queensland Under 18 team, which includes five players from Mal Meninga Cup grand final sides the Norths Devils and Townsville Stingers.
The Queensland Under 18's team is as follows:
1. Zac SANTO NTH QLD COWBOYS
2. Mitcham ARDLER GOLD COAST TITANS
3. Tautau MOGA SYDNEY ROOSTERS
4. Jerome LEEDY NORTHS DEVILS
5. Matthew BERWICK BRISBANE BRONCOS
6. Luke ABDUL-RAHMAN TOWNSVILLE STINGERS
7. Kurt MANN NEWCASTLE KNIGHTS
8. Chris GREVSMUHL NTH QLD COWBOYS
9. Cameron CULLEN BRISBANE BRONCOS
10. Stephen COOMBES BRISBANE BRONCOS
11. Jack KELLEHER TOWNSVILLE STINGERS
12. Iain RICCARDI PENRITH PANTHERS
13. Caleb BINGE NORTHS DEVILS
14. Daniel ALVARO BRISBANE BRONCOS
15. Heymel HUNT GOLD COAST TITANS
16. Anthony GADD NTH QLD COWBOYS
17. Francis MOLO NORTHS DEVILS