The NSW Blues have been named for the first game of the 2017 #Origin series.
2 days ago - 2 Likes
Wests Tigers are pleased to announce the re-signing of several exciting players for the 2014 season and beyond.
Here is a list of players the Club has re-signed:
- Kurtis Rowe for two years
- Taqele Naiyaravaro for two years
- Andy Fiagatusa for two years
- Michael Bullock for one year
- Asipeli Fine for one year
- Jarred Farlow for one year
Nineteen-year-old Rowe is currently equal-leading tryscorer in the Holden Cup, with 24 tries in 24 games this season.
Naiyaravaro has also enjoyed a stellar year in the NSW Cup before an ankle injury whilst playing for NSW Residents cut short his campaign.
Promising Under 20s front-rower Andy Fiagatusa has also signed a two-year deal that will see him spend 2014 with the NSW Cup side before moving into the full-time squad in 2015.