NRL MATCH REVIEW & JUDICIARY - 2017 Round 8
The charges from Round 8 as they become available plus results right across the weekend and into next week.
Friday | Rabbitohs v Broncos
George Burgess (Rabbitohs)
- CHARGE: Grade 2 Shoulder Charge
- 63rd minute on Anthony Milford
- Base penalty: 350 points
- 2 x non-similar prior offences - 40% loading
- 60 carryover points
- Found guilty at judiciary / no contest: 550 points, five matches
- Early guilty plea: 367 points, three matches
- PLEA: to be confirmed
No charges from Raiders v Sea Eagles.