While the 2018 #NRL Pre-Season is still a few weeks away, there's a bunch of warm-up clashes happeni...
5 days ago - 1 Likes
Four changes have been made to the Mitsubishi Electric Bulldogs side that was defeated by the Cowboys last week.
- Cameron Phelps takes up a wing spot in place of the injured Andrew Emelio.
- Lee Te Maari moves from the bench into the starting line-up in the second row.
- Sonny Bill Williams moves from second row to lock.
- Reni Maitua will come off the bench.
The Bulldogs team to take on the Warriors this Sunday in Auckland is:
1. Luke Patten 2. Hazem El Masri 3. Daryl Millard 4. Willie Tonga 5. Cameron Phelps 6. Ben Roberts 7. Brent Sherwin 8. Mark O'Meley 9. Corey Hughes 10. Chris Armit 11. Lee Te Maari 12. Andrew Ryan (c) 13. Sonny Bill Williams
Interchange: 14. Adam Perry 15. Reni Maitua 16. Kane Cleal 17. Jarrad Hickey