ponga stinx,just joking
43 hours ago
Warrington Wolves coach Paul Cullen looks back at the two points gained over the Huddersfield Giants and looks towards a busy Easter period.
HAPPY WITH THE TWO POINTS?
Satisfied at the way we dug in and fought for the win. All the balls did not stick but we responded in a manner that was technically and tactically good enough to deserve 2 points.
WAS IT TOUGH GOING IN PARTICULAR IN DEFENCE OF OUR LINE IN THE LAST 20 MINUTES?
It was tough going defending our line for almost 80 minutes. The best team never loses in a contest; we handled the negatives far better than they did.
ANY COMMENT ON THE 40/20 THAT WASN'T?
It was and it wasn't. The video clearly shows that the touch judge's guesstimate from 45m away was wrong, just as the video shows that the same touch judges guesstimate that Henry Faafili stepped in touch from 35m away was wrong. Negatives happen in a game, human error is a part of sport and we handled the situations very professionally.
Read more from Paul Cullen in the news section of Wolf Web
Rnd 7 Team News
The Wolves have named a 20 man squad ahead of this weekend's Easter fixtures with Salford on Friday and Widnes on the Tuesday.
1 Brent GROSE
2 Henry FAAFILI
3 Martin GLEESON
4 Toa KOHE LOVE
5 Dean GASKELL
6 Lee BRIERS
25 Chris BRIDGE
10 Mark HILTON
15 Ben WESTWOOD
14 Mark GLEESON
17 Danny LIMA
11 Logan SWANN
12 Mike WAINWRIGHT
9 Jon CLARKE
18 Graham APPO
23 Andy BRACEK
20 Warren STEVENS
16 Paul WOOD
26 Nicky ROYLE
22 Steve PICKERSGILL
7. Nathan Wood - knee injury sustained in Rnd3 v Hull (27/02/05)
8. Chris Leikvoll - calf injury sustained in training week beginning (14/03/05)
13. Paul Noone - knee injury sustained in Rnd3 v Hull (27/02/05)
19. Daryl Cardiss - hamstring/back pre-season injury sustained pre-Boxing Day friendly v Widnes (26/12/04)
21. Simon Grix - fractured fibula/ankle socket, dislocated ankle and torn ligaments sustained in U21s grading fixture v Leeds Rhinos (26/02/05)